How can we improve Boomerang for Gmail?

Make "Pause" button optional

I recently received your announcement about the Pause feature. I was excited by the description and installed the upgrade. However, I was terribly disappointed to find out that in order to get the (awesome) feature of having mail delivered 3x per day I would need to upgrade to the pro version for $180. Yikes! That's too much for one scheduled email a week and the pause feature. I'd love to support you guys, but you've priced yourself out of my league.

Now, I'd like to remove that pause button, because it's obtrusive (even obnoxious) in the standard Gmail interface. But I can't find a setting that allows me to turn off that feature. Not cool. Visual interface additions should be optional, or at least tastefully/unobtrusively integrated, like the original boomerang button was.

Given the number of other commentors that matched this suggestion, I'd say this should be a high priority, with comments from you guys indicating this so your community is aware of the work and attention you're devoting to it.

Thanks for the great product and keep up the good work. If you add a middle tier ($60/year is still a lot for one email per week) I will happily sign up for a subscription.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)